4.28.2010

Okay... Hi.

Yep. This is me apologizing for not posting-
I AM SOOO SORRY! I HAVE NO EXCUSE!!! I keep coming on here to post something but I don't know what to post :( So then I get sad and go back into my dark hole of Blogger's Block. I can't write. Pathetic, I know.

Well, life is good on the... good side :) I have made lots of really good friends in the past month or so, and things are going really good. It's amazing how one person can change your world. I was kind of stuck in rut, and I didn't know how to get out. So I just kept trudging through, and somewhere along the way someone pulled me out. I don't want to go back in my rut, It's better out here.

So, uh, Utah weather is ruh-tarded. What. The. Heck. Seriously, over Spring Break, it was really warm and nice, so me and my dad were playing catch, and it started snowing. (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) WHAT?! And last night I got no sleep because the wall by my head is basically just one huge window, and I got an enormous draft all night D: but I'm grateful for the good weather we have been having despite the bipolar-ness.

I don't know what else to say, soooo... ta-ta for now! :)

-SAM

No comments: