6.29.2010

Let it Go

Today is national "Let it Go" Day, so whatever it is that you are holding on to, let it go! I especially need to observe this 'holiday', as do most people. Is there a person or event that you have been dwelling on for too long? If there is someone who doesn't deserve your love today, be sure to apologize to them for any wrong you have done. And for those who you have failed to acknowledge for vain reasons, today is the day! 

When I get upset, I like to "tell" my journal about it, or write a letter to whoever it is that I am upset with and then throw it away after. It's very... satisfying. And often quite relaxing too. Today I'm thinking about getting my hands on a helium balloon, so if anyone sees a red dot in the sky today, you can think of me :) 

Let it Go!
-SAM
(Check out "Let it all out" by Relient K, I'm putting it up on my music. Enjoy!)

No comments: