I just love making music. It is my most favoritest thing to do :) And at the beginning of August- maybe July? Who knows, time flies when you're having fun- I got to participate in the wonderful thing that is, BAND CAMP.
This one time at band camp...
- I spent 13 hours playing the same music over and over again.
- I sang "Don't Stop Believin'" at the top of my lungs, while standing on a chair.
- After long and exhausting hours of memorizing music, I danced my heart out.
- I smooshed a cupcake in my friend's face.
- My friends smooshed a cupcake in my face.
- I got to experience first hand what true dedication is.
- I decided that marching is a sport.
- I made friends with some of the most amazing people.
- I fell in love with my drum line, no matter my insignificance in it.
- I got some really bad swack.
- I snorted zip fizz. (Wouldn't recommend it.)
- I got in an EPIC water balloon fight.
- I played *music*.
I love my geeky family.