7.22.2011

Concert #1

Well, we're going to pretend it's #1 at least, because I refuse to admit that my first concert was David Archuleta and Brad Paisley.

Anyways, we went to see The Decemberists
 and Typhoon
which were both, amazing. Here's a pic of The Decemberists on stage, before things got crazy...
As you can see, we were just a few people from the front. We were close enough to see their beards! :D

And in case you were wondering who I keep referring to as "we", I went with Gavin, Hailee, and Cameron. We had fun. Except I'm a little disappointed now because listening to them recorded isn't as good anymore. Because they were AMAZING live. AH. It was all so good. The music was great. My friends were great. Life is great. Yeah.
Next Thursday- EDWARD SHARPE AND THE MAGNETIC ZEROS!

...I'm a little excited. :)

-SAM

No comments: