2.20.2010

Jazz Fest / Relient K SAY WHAT??

Yesterday I went to the Jazz Festival at Thanksgiving Point! I had so much freaking fun! Got to catch up with some friends that I wish I got to see more often, make new ones, mooch (?) some good food off of friends, and my band did awesome! I wish everyday was as cool as yesterday. But then cool would be the norm, and I would have to expect impossibilities as a cool day. It's confusing, I know, I'm sorry.

RELIENT-FREAKING-K IS COMING TO THE E CENTER IN MAY!!! (That rhymes... XD )Just a week after my birthday! AHH! I'm getting tickets to go, cuz there is no way in aych I'm not going, but I need someone to go with. The catch: they're only OPENING. And it's for Paramore. Not that I don't like Paramore, they just... eh. But anyways I'm still psyched. Anyone for a flippin awesome concert? :D

Day 2 of the 'diet': Not as bad as I thought. I think I might step it up a notch. We have brownies AND ice cream in the fridge D: but I'm holding out. Although I haven't been to the gym in a few days, I feel balanced for eating... better. Not necessarily good, but better. Thats how I do (:

-SAM

No comments: